Entry-level position for high school graduates looking to enter the rapidly growing Electric Vehicle (EV) industry. iTrust Electrical is searching for candidates who:
- Can't be tied down to a desk staring at screen all day
- Prefer use the mind and body to 'do' things
- Are technically-minded and proven problem solvers
- Enjoy working with their hands and derive satisfaction a job well done
- Enjoy working with others
- Like to design,make, build, repair, and/or improve things in their spare time (e.g. motorcycles, bikes, robotics, drones, cars, woodworking, or other maker hobbies),
- Have an interest in becoming a licensed electrician and taking advantage of the growing shortage of electricians.
The position would assist and work under the direction of a licensed electrician performing a variety of residential and commercial electrical work including:
- Installing electric vehicle charging solutions (e.g. Tesla, Ford Lightning, Rivian, Lucide and other manufacturers Class 2/3 charging solutions.
- Other work would include main panel, and service upgrades; hole-home surge protectors, lighting control solutions, LED lighting, and other line volt related services.
Performing daily residential electrical tasks including :
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Gathering client-specific information, proposing solutions and generating estimates
- Independently performing service delivery and installations
- Ensuring code compliance
- Recommending and installing relevant smart home solutions for lighting and security
- Additional consideration provided for candidates with a background in Audio/Video installation, smart home experience as well as security and surveillance solutions.
- High School Graduate
- A smart, mature, and technically-minded individual who enjoys working with their hands and tools.
- Fast learner, possessing basic problem-solving skills, technical knowledge, and communication skills.
- A self-disciplined and responsible person who is self-motivated prefers doing things to the best of their ability and enjoys learning every day.
- A passion for the latest developments in technology, electronics, and automation
- Takes pride in work and results
- Must be comfortable working on ladders, in attics, crawl spaces, and in homes and on job-sites.
- Quick learner and abstract thinker who is challenged but what they don't know.
- Interested in working in a small, dynamic business environment and dealing well with rapid change.
- Basic understanding of electrical principles and concepts.
- Full time M-F, occasional Saturdays.
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision with the employer contributing $300 per month
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks paid vacation
Hit Reply and follow the directions to submit a cover letter and your CV/resume. Or reach out directly to email@example.com